NOTE: If you own Checkmark MultiLedger Canada (US Version – 7.9, 7.8, etc.), you need to purchase the Checkmark MultiLedger Canada 1.0 Update to be current! Contact Support Team at 970-225-0522 for more information.
Checkmark MultiLedger Canada 1.0 Downloads
Currently, MultiLedger Canada Update is unavailable on our website. In order to use MultiLedger Canada, your current data needs to be converted. Kindly call Support Team at 970-225-0522 for purchasing MultiLedger Canada and converting your data. Sorry for the inconvenience.
What's included in the Checkmark MultiLedger Canada 1.0?
Please note: You need to latest version of Checkmark MultiLedger Canada already installed to run any patch.
Changes in Checkmark MultiLedger Canada 1.0.0
- In Company Information Setup Screen, State ID and Zip Code formats changed to Province ID and Postal Code format changed.
- Removed Federal ID and added Business Number in Company Information Setup Screen.
- In Customer Setup Screen, City, State and Zip format changed to City, Province and Postal Code respectively.
- Removed 1099 related screens and workflows from the entire program.
- In Vendor Setup, City, State and Zip format changed to City, Province and Postal Code respectively.
- In Chart of Accounts, City, State and Zip format changed to City, Province and Postal Code respectively.
- Added ability to import and export data in .CSV format.
- Changed the term “Check” to “Cheque” in following screens – Item Purchases, Payables Journal, Vendor Payments, Disbursements Journal, Print Screen Preferences etc.