Checkmark MultiLedger Canada Update includes many new features and enhancements. For one low annual fee, we monitor and integrate the most up-to-date tax forms and provide software support and program patches. We highly recommend you use the most recent version of our software to ensure your records are accurate and your business remains compliant with the CRA.
Currently, Checkmark MultiLedger Canada Update is unavailable on our website. To use MultiLedger Canada, your data need to be converted. Kindly call our Support Team at 970-225-0522 to purchase the update and convert your data.
Checkmark MultiLedger Canada 1.0 – Key Features
- On the Company Information Setup Screen, the State ID and Zip Code formats have been changed to Province ID and Postal Code format.
- The Federal ID has been removed and Business Number added to the Company Information Setup Screen.
- In the Customer Setup Screen, the City, State and Zip format has been changed to City, Province and Postal Code, respectively.
- Removed 1099-related screens and workflows from the entire program.
- In the Vendor Setup, the City, State and Zip format has changed to City, Province and Postal Code, respectively.
- In the Chart of Accounts, the City, State and Zip format has changed to City, Province and Postal Code, respectively.
- The ability has been added to import and export data in .CSV format.
- “Check” has changed to “Cheque” on the following screens – Item Purchases, Payables Journal, Vendor Payments, Disbursements Journal, Print Screen Preferences etc.